NERCA Social Media sites are a place where members and visitors can network, exchange ideas, learns more about NERCA programs, stay current with industry news and much more. Although NERCA does not monitor every Social Media posting, please understand that we reserve the right to remove postings that:
- Is profane, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening or obscene.
- Violate another’s copyright or intellectual property.
- Condones or promotes illegal activity.
- Are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Are otherwise sexual or offensive graphically or in tone.
- Contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page.
- Are off topic.
- Violate any local, state, federal and/or international laws or regulations.
NERCA does not endorse any opinions on this page not specifically posted by us.
Additionally, NERCA is not responsible for the accuracy of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by members and visitors of the page.
NERCA strongly encourages members and visitors of this page to respect fellow community members and to follow the Social Media Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
Anyone repeatedly posting material that falls onto the above categories will be removed and/or banned from participating on any NERCA social media sites.