Al Carr of Hunter Panels will discuss the benefits and challenges of using tapered polyisocyanurate insulation in roofing installations.
• Understand the features and benefits of Tapered Polyisocyanurate Insulation
• Identify and understand key terms in a Tapered Insulation system: panel,
profile, and slope.
• Identify specific design questions to consider when comparing Tapered quotes:
Minimum R Value, Slope, Squares of Fill, 2 Way or 4 Way Design.
• Accurately compare different Tapered Designs and quotes.
• Understand what a cricket is and how they work.
Speaker: Al Carr Hunter Panels