NERCA is proud to offer our members educational opportunities to help improve their safety programs, understand new laws or regulations, enhance their business practices, and much more! Our educational content is provided through our webinar series, through various training, at our annual convention, and through the monthly newsletter that we can provide for our members. Most of our trainings are conducted by one of our associate member safety consulting firms or by law firms with expertise to discuss the issues at hand.
NERCA is a recognized provider for continuing education credits for Contractors Licenses in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
NERCA is also an authorized NFPA Hot Works Safety Program Administrator for the required program in the City of Boston and State of Massachusetts.
Our Annual Convention always provides training. Our 2018 Convention in Boston featured some of the following seminars.
- Contract Documents Every Roofing Contractor Should Have and Use
- Vegetative Roof Systems
- Technical Issues in the Roofing Industry Panel
- Selling and Marketing Construction Products and Services
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems – Making Them Work!
- Building Code Update
- Drone Certifications and Types of Drones for Roofing
Below is an example of our monthly newsletter.October NERCA Newsletter